Archive for Lafayette Sports Fan Forum This forum is not affiliated in any way with Lafayette College, Lafayette College Athletics, The Maroon Club or any other official organization. Please be respectful of other posters as well as the athletes, coaches and administrators.
 


       Lafayette Sports Fan Forum Forum Index -> Men's Basketball
Andy

Lehigh men postponed

Till Feb 8, 7p
Kpard

Re: Lehigh men postponed

Andy wrote:
Till Feb 8, 7p


And the students will be back! Very Happy
NewXbo

Re: Lehigh men postponed

Andy wrote:
Till Feb 8, 7p


Other changes:

WBB to1/27 @ 5:00pm

T & F to 1/24 @ 3:00 pm
Andy

Re: Lehigh men postponed

NewXbo wrote:
Andy wrote:
Till Feb 8, 7p


Other changes:

WBB to1/27 @ 5:00pm

T & F to 1/24 @ 3:00 pm


And you ignored fencing because.......?
NewXbo

Re: Lehigh men postponed

Andy wrote:
NewXbo wrote:
Andy wrote:
Till Feb 8, 7p


Other changes:

WBB to1/27 @ 5:00pm

T & F to 1/24 @ 3:00 pm


And you ignored fencing because.......?


I was ejected from the Regional Tournament at Lafayette 2 years ago for shouting O'le.  Apparently that's not appropriate in fencing.
Andy

X, keep shoveling:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DawnFox29/status/691008954181230594/photos
NewXbo

Well it's stopped. It was chest high at my front door, lot of drifting. Got half the driveway shoveled, waiting for the final pushback by the snowplows before connecting to the road.
Andy

NewXbo wrote:
Well it's stopped. It was chest high at my front door, lot of drifting. Got half the driveway shoveled, waiting for the final pushback by the snowplows before connecting to the road.


Take it easy my man. Not much up here.
Kpard

30 + inches in Bethlehem. Needless to say no one is going anywhere in the Lehigh Valley right now.
Andy

Kpard wrote:
30 + inches in Bethlehem. Needless to say no one is going anywhere in the Lehigh Valley right now.


Wow!  Monster storm for you guys.  30 years in NY state and  I've never had near that much.  This storm was odd up here in that a few miles made a huge difference. We had a mundane 5" but a few miles south had twice that, and 20 something in Warwick.

We will undoubtedly head down for the Monday, Feb 8 game.
Kpard

Andy wrote:
Kpard wrote:
30 + inches in Bethlehem. Needless to say no one is going anywhere in the Lehigh Valley right now.


Wow!  Monster storm for you guys.  30 years in NY state and  I've never had near that much.  This storm was odd up here in that a few miles made a huge difference. We had a mundane 5" but a few miles south had twice that, and 20 something in Warwick.

We will undoubtedly head down for the Monday, Feb 8 game.


It was a single day storm record. Officially 31.9 inches and our municipalities can't handle a 6inch snow removal. The roads may be clear for the Febr. 8 game if we don't get any more snow!  Rolling Eyes   Sad

       Lafayette Sports Fan Forum Forum Index -> Men's Basketball
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum