Archive for Lafayette Sports Fan Forum This forum is not affiliated in any way with Lafayette College, Lafayette College Athletics, The Maroon Club or any other official organization. Please be respectful of other posters as well as the athletes, coaches and administrators.
 


       Lafayette Sports Fan Forum Forum Index -> Football
Andy

Leopards Lead League In Attendance

Adding back in the 13,500 home sellout that was given away to Yankee Stadium, Leopard Fans swamped the competition. Congrats all!

AVG ATTENDANCE
————–
1. Lafayette 5      7,549
2. Holy Cross 5    6,748
3. LEHIGH 5        6,249
4. Colgate 5        4,844
5. Fordham 7      4,663
6. Bucknell 5       3,530
7. Georgetown 6  2,124
Bogus Megapardus

Re: Leopards Lead League In Attendance

Andy wrote:
Adding back in the 13,500 home sellout that was given away to Yankee Stadium, Leopard Fans swamped the competition. Congrats all!

AVG ATTENDANCE
————–
1. Lafayette 5      7,549
2. Holy Cross 5    6,748
3. LEHIGH 5        6,249
4. Colgate 5        4,844
5. Fordham 7      4,663
6. Bucknell 5       3,530
7. Georgetown 6  2,124


Why take out the Yankee Stadium attendance?  It was a home game for the Pards!!!!
bethlehempard

Include the Yankee Stadium crowd and the home average is 13,591 based on some quick math. Based on 2014 figures that exceeds some FBS teams (MAC for example) and all but 12 FCS teams.
Andy

Re: Leopards Lead League In Attendance

Bogus Megapardus wrote:
Andy wrote:
Adding back in the 13,500 home sellout that was given away to Yankee Stadium, Leopard Fans swamped the competition. Congrats all!

AVG ATTENDANCE
————–
1. Lafayette 5      7,549
2. Holy Cross 5    6,748
3. LEHIGH 5        6,249
4. Colgate 5        4,844
5. Fordham 7      4,663
6. Bucknell 5       3,530
7. Georgetown 6  2,124


Why take out the Yankee Stadium attendance?  It was a home game for the Pards!!!!


I agree, bogie, but the NCAA does not.  We were not AT home. So the 150th was included in neutral site attendance, which averaged 31,000 in 14 FCS neutral site games.
Bogus Megapardus

Re: Leopards Lead League In Attendance

Andy wrote:


I agree, bogie, but the NCAA does not.  We were not AT home. So the 150th was included in neutral site attendance, which averaged 31,000 in 14 FCS neutral site games.


True of course, Andy.  But when the goal is besting Lehigh, the rules become fluid.

       Lafayette Sports Fan Forum Forum Index -> Football
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum