Archive for Lafayette Sports Fan Forum This forum is not affiliated in any way with Lafayette College, Lafayette College Athletics, The Maroon Club or any other official organization. Please be respectful of other posters as well as the athletes, coaches and administrators.
 


       Lafayette Sports Fan Forum Forum Index -> All Other Sports
Interested Pardee

Magadan - USWNT

There have been a few retirements from the US Field Hockey Women's National Team recently and the roster now shows Ms. Magadan as part of the squad. Well done! It looks like we'll have a few more years of watching her play!
ed65

Re: Magadan - USWNT

Interested Pardee wrote:
There have been a few retirements from the US Field Hockey Women's National Team recently and the roster now shows Ms. Magadan as part of the squad. Well done! It looks like we'll have a few more years of watching her play!


Excellent.  She is terrific in every way.
Lafalum

Re: Magadan - USWNT

ed65 wrote:
Interested Pardee wrote:
There have been a few retirements from the US Field Hockey Women's National Team recently and the roster now shows Ms. Magadan as part of the squad. Well done! It looks like we'll have a few more years of watching her play!


Excellent.  She is terrific in every way.


For those of you not familiar with the sport. This exceeds one of our football players making it to the NFL. There is only one women's national team and Amanda has made the squad. This is quite an accomplishment and could be marked as an exceptional accomplishment by any lafayette athlete and is certainly one of the most if not THE most notable accomplishment any Lafayette female athlete,ever!!

more on www.lafayettefieldhockey.com

Can't imagine why go leopards had not picked this up!!
Bogus Megapardus

US Women's National Team Roster:

http://www.teamusa.org/usa-field-...nt/us-womens-national-team-roster

Presumably Magadan no longer is eligible for the U-21/Junior team. The only way to move is up!

Obviously this should be featured, front-page Lafayette sports news. My hunch there will be something in-depth once an "official" announcement is made.

Interested Pardee

Bogus Megapardus wrote:
US Women's National Team Roster:

http://www.goleopards.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/011217aaa.html


I'm guessing you meant this:

http://www.teamusa.org/usa-field-...nt/us-womens-national-team-roster
Bogus Megapardus

Interested Pardee wrote:
Bogus Megapardus wrote:
US Women's National Team Roster:

http://www.goleopards.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/011217aaa.html


I'm guessing you meant this:

http://www.teamusa.org/usa-field-...nt/us-womens-national-team-roster


I did indeed! Thanks.
Lafalum

Bogus Megapardus wrote:
Interested Pardee wrote:
Bogus Megapardus wrote:
US Women's National Team Roster:

http://www.goleopards.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/011217aaa.html


I'm guessing you meant this:

http://www.teamusa.org/usa-field-...nt/us-womens-national-team-roster


I did indeed! Thanks.


www.goleopards.com/sports/w-fieldh/spec-rel/012717aaa.html

Stone's description says she is the best to ever play field hockey in a Lafayette uniform!!!
ed65

Lafalum wrote:
Bogus Megapardus wrote:
Interested Pardee wrote:
Bogus Megapardus wrote:
US Women's National Team Roster:

http://www.goleopards.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/011217aaa.html


I'm guessing you meant this:

http://www.teamusa.org/usa-field-...nt/us-womens-national-team-roster


I did indeed! Thanks.


www.goleopards.com/sports/w-fieldh/spec-rel/012717aaa.html

Stone's description says she is the best to ever play field hockey in a Lafayette uniform!!!


As mentioned in previous posts, Amanda was the best player on the field by a large margin in every game I saw in the fall season.  She has excellent stick skills and is very quick. Not to mention she has a real feel for the game.

Making the national team is quite an achievement as has been mentioned already.  The Field Hockey team had a really good run in the Rio Olympics and seems ready to take the next step.  I'm really happy for Amanda.  She will represent LC well.  She should be voted into the the LC Maroon Club Hall of Fame this year!!

       Lafayette Sports Fan Forum Forum Index -> All Other Sports
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum