Archive for Lafayette Sports Fan Forum This forum is not affiliated in any way with Lafayette College, Lafayette College Athletics, The Maroon Club or any other official organization. Please be respectful of other posters as well as the athletes, coaches and administrators.
 


       Lafayette Sports Fan Forum Forum Index -> All Other Sports
NewXbo

Wild victory over Boston U

Leopards lead 1-0 at end of first half.

Boston scores 1 in second half.

Tied at end of regulation game.

First 15 minute OT, no one scores

Second 15 minute OT, no one scores

Teams still tied 1-1

Teams go to one on one 8 second tiebreaker

Leopards win 4-3
Lost Again

Amanda's goal in the 1 v 1 at the end is now an LC legend.
Lafalum

Re: Wild victory over Boston U

NewXbo wrote:
Leopards lead 1-0 at end of first half.

Boston scores 1 in second half.

Tied at end of regulation game.

First 15 minute OT, no one scores

Second 15 minute OT, no one scores

Teams still tied 1-1

Teams go to one on one 8 second tiebreaker

Leopards win 4-3

First fh win over top ten team midseason
ed65

Outstanding Shoot Out win for the FH Team over a strong BU group.  Hearty congratulations to all concerned: players, coaches and the loyal fans who rooted on the team.  I'm so happy to see a Lafayette Team win a crucial PL Game.  You go girls.
seenalot

nice - congrats to girls and Coach
BPard

Congratulations on a hard fought win!
Lafalum

ed65 wrote:
Outstanding Shoot Out win for the FH Team over a strong BU group.  Hearty congratulations to all concerned: players, coaches and the loyal fans who rooted on the team.  I'm so happy to see a Lafayette Team win a crucial PL Game.  You go girls.


more detail www.lafayettefieldhockey.com
ed65

How serious is Jonckheer's injury and what is it?  Think we need her.
Lafalum

ed65 wrote:
How serious is Jonckheer's injury and what is it?  Think we need her.


She had an MRI and it is stress fractures...probably one month but will back for last several games and the PL tournament. Yes, a loss but with the win yesterday we are still in a great position.
ed65

This really was an outstanding win against a very good team.  Winning the shootout could have serious implications down the road for playoffs, rankings and the like.  However, let's play them one at a time and put a beatdown on 'Gate this weekend.  Then it will be on to Crusader Land to avenge last year's loss followed by a trip to Albany.
Interested Pardee

ed65 wrote:
...  However, let's play them one at a time and put a beatdown on 'Gate this weekend.  Then it will be on to Crusader Land to avenge last year's loss followed by a trip to Albany.

Amen.
Lafalum

ed65 wrote:
This really was an outstanding win against a very good team.  Winning the shootout could have serious implications down the road for playoffs, rankings and the like.  However, let's play them one at a time and put a beatdown on 'Gate this weekend.  Then it will be on to Crusader Land to avenge last year's loss followed by a trip to Albany.


A little recent history with Colgate www.lafayettefieldhockey.com

       Lafayette Sports Fan Forum Forum Index -> All Other Sports
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum