Women's Soccer Tournament Game with 137s - Lafayette Sports Fan Forum



Lafayette Sports Fan Forum Forum Index


Lafayette Sports Fan Forum > All Other Sports > 
--- Women's Soccer Tournament Game with 137s

Reply to topic

Must be logged in to watch topics

Posted:

Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.













  
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:17 am

ed65View user's profile






Joined: 04 Sep 2013
Posts: 851


Location: New York City





Good luck to the team out in Lewisburg tonight.  I will be watching the streaming of the game.

 Reply with quote
  
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:47 am

LafalumView user's profile






Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Posts: 3886







ed65 wrote:
Good luck to the team out in Lewisburg tonight. I will be watching the streaming of the game.


Me too go Pards!!

Reply with quote
  
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:59 pm

ed65View user's profile






Joined: 04 Sep 2013
Posts: 851


Location: New York City





Tough loss although the team was pretty much outplayed by the 137s especially in the first half.  Two good scoring chances in the second half but both missed.  The stats favored the 137s by a lot.

Was this a successful season for this group?  Yes based on the their first PL win but an overall losing record of 7-8-4.  They graduate a lot of good players so who knows next year.  It is a big step to compete with the powers of the PL, that's for sure. The tournament win over LU was the best moment in the history of this program.

Reply with quote
  
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:00 am

NewXboView user's profile






Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 815







ed65 wrote:
Tough loss although the team was pretty much outplayed by the 137s especially in the first half. Two good scoring chances in the second half but both missed. The stats favored the 137s by a lot.

Was this a successful season for this group? Yes based on the their first PL win but an overall losing record of 7-8-4. They graduate a lot of good players so who knows next year. It is a big step to compete with the powers of the PL, that's for sure. The tournament win over LU was the best moment in the history of this program.


Obviously Bucknell had luck on their side.
_________________
Social Media - A toxic crucible of negativity

Reply with quote
  
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:12 pm

ed65View user's profile






Joined: 04 Sep 2013
Posts: 851


Location: New York City





NewXbo wrote:
ed65 wrote:
Tough loss although the team was pretty much outplayed by the 137s especially in the first half. Two good scoring chances in the second half but both missed. The stats favored the 137s by a lot.

Was this a successful season for this group? Yes based on the their first PL win but an overall losing record of 7-8-4. They graduate a lot of good players so who knows next year. It is a big step to compete with the powers of the PL, that's for sure. The tournament win over LU was the best moment in the history of this program.


Obviously Bucknell had luck on their side.


Hopefully we will see what 137 thinks!

Reply with quote
  
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
 Previous Thread | Next Thread 

Posting Rules
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Jump to:  
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

The time now is Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:05 am

phpvBB - Lafayette Sports Fan Forum - Top - MODs

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Visit Justinsanity.net for all your phpvBB needs.
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum